Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 5, 2012

After 4 months I've been in France, finally I met my host brother who went to New Zealand for the same program with me, AFS. For 4 months I just saw him on skype or facebook. And January 5, 2012, he arrived in Paris :) . . . and and and, the story about this is not is that simple . . .

Laurence, Antoine, and I, went to Paris by train at 7.33 am from another town, Le Mans. We needed about an hour to go to Le Mans. So, we left home at 6 am. SIX ! Maybe I was still sleeping when I had my cereals for breakfast :p hahahaha .. Like I said, it needed about an hour to go to Le Mans. So we arrived at the Le Mans' train station at about 7 am. And finally we went to Charles De Gaulles Airport :)

We arrived at CDG at 9.15 am. And you know, at what time my host brother would arrive? At 13.03 --> landed. So, we had a trip inside the airport. We spent 4 hours by walking, eating, talking, reading, playing some games like sudoku (:p), and many more. Aaaahh . . we also saw a group of musicians who played violins, flutes, etc. It was nice :)

Finally, it was 13.30, the plane was landed. But we didn't seen my host brother yet. And there were some reporters who brought cameras and handyscams. It turned out there were Paris' soccer player who just played in Dubai, came up by the same plane.. And finally (again), at 14.35 we saw someone who was we waiting for ---> Thibault Le Roux ! My hostmom shouted "Tibo" when we saw him. Then she hugged him.. It would be a very special moment for her :)




And this is the climax.. After we hugged Tibo, we remembered our train was at 14.48. It meant we didn't have time more than 13 minutes. Then we ran all the way from terminal 2C to the CDG's train station.
When we arrived at the station, there was an announcement that there was 15 minutes train late -_______- Hahahaha




And finally (again and again) we went back home :)




*harapan: semoga bisa cepet adaptasi sama kakak angkat ku ini.. semoga nggak lama-lama deh canggungnya, dan ngabisin sisa waktu ku di sini sama keluarga angkat ku se asik-asik nya :p .. Aaaammiiinnn

No comments: